Closed circuit portable movable shot blasting machine for road surface floor & plate
The Closed-circuit road surface movable shot blasting machine is a new small, portable, and mobile shot blaster, mainly used to increase the roughness and friction coefficient of concrete floors, asphalt pavements, and rust removal on the surface of large steel plates.
During the operation of the portable road-surface shot blaster, by controlling and selecting the particle size and shape of the shot abrasive, and adjusting and setting the walking speed of the shot blasting machine, the shot flow rate is controlled to obtain different shot strengths and different surface treatment effects.
Movable Shot blasting machines can be divided into hand-push type, vehicle-mounted type and white line type according to the walking mode. With walking motor, it can walk independently, theoretically climb 30%, can forward and reverse functions, three-phase asynchronous, 380v/480v, 50Hz/60Hz.
Features of Shot Blasting Machine:
- Compact design structure, no foundation required, low noise;
- Movable and portable shot blaster;
- Perfect finishing consistency of plate surface cleaning
- No pollution for environmental protection;
Applications of Shot Blasting Machine:
- Plate: Finishing the sheet surface for painting, coating or cutting, welding, etc.
- Marble, Blocks, Bricks, Tiles, Kerbstones, Slabs & Cement: Stone surface roughness, anti-skid, retexturing, decoration;