Shot blasting machines for cylindrical external-surface
LPG Gas bottle cylinder shot blasting machine, Gas cylinders bottle shot blasting systems are designed for the external surfaces of LPG cylinders, either new or refurbished products: gas bottles, boilers, fire extinguishers and cylindrical items in general, and other hollow products of various dimensions.
Our LPG cylinder bottle Shot Blasting Machine production programmed contains three variants of these machines that differ from each other with regard to the method of operation.
The bottle shot blasting machine can be integrated to a fully automatic process with the addition of loading and unloading equipment via electricity or hydraulic mechanism. The use of loaders is normally applied for heavier work, discharging into a pneumatic or hydraulic conveyor.
The main purpose is for outer surface of cylinder and for inner surface sand blasting machine.
- Blast rooms manually operated by front doors controlled by a hydraulic system. At each cycle, operators provide for manual loading and positioning of bottles on cylindrical rollers. This manual method is for relatively small production.
- cylinders shot blasting systems with gravity feed into the blast area on rails and automatic transfer of the bottles by two internal parallel rollers.
- Blasting tunnel with horizontal feeding of cylinders with a rotate helical motion by screw rolls.
Solutions for high production requirements can be designed with automatic transfer of gas bottles one by one.
Features of Shot Blasting Machine:
- Automatic PLC control, save labor cost;
- Perfect of finishing uniform of surface cleaning;
- Continuously feed for pipes, tubes, cylinders, etc.
- No pollution for the environmental protection;
Main type of Cylinders Type Shot Blasting Machine:
Characteristics of Roller Conveying Shot Blasting Machine for gas cylinders:
1. High efficient of Shot wheel Turbines
- Compact shell structure, longer lifespan of blades, lower maintenance;
- Upgraded wearing-resistance with low working noise & vibration;
- High-speed blasting capacity with more recycle abrasive using;
- Optimal blasting angle, velocity and energy-saving;
- 360 degrees of coverage or lower postion shot turbines installed;
- VFD (Variable Frequent Drive) for motor to adjust of the shot projectile capacity;
2. Shot Blasting Room:
- Shot blasting room design with CAD (Computer Aided Design) reach of best blasting angle and distance;
- Blasting room made of strong profiles and 10mm plates;
- The direct-blasting hot area use of upgraded wearing-resistance manganese casting steel with 35-45 HRC;
- The input and output use rubber bands for sealing;
- Labyrinth structure to keep the abrasive leak;
3. Roller conveying system:
- The roller conveyors with manageress liners for longer lifespan;
- Two uneven parallel self-rotate straight rollers, the cylinders moving by pitch or gravity;
- Multiple screw rollers for big-diameter cylinders, one piece per time;
- Bearing support with the labyrinth shape prevents leaking of the steel media;
- Standard capacity is 1,000kgs per meter;
- VFD (Variable Frequent Drive) for motor to adjust of the input & output feed speed;
3*. Carousel continuous Hangers system:
- The continuous overhead conveyor with hooks;
- Constant suspended chain speed by variable controll;
- Integrated with exit paiting or coating line;
- The monorail chain conveyor’s speed accords of the surface standard and pre- or post- of line exit;
- Specially use for the small, medium size and complicate shape;
- The hooks self-rotate 360 degree inside;
- The lifting capacity can reach of 1,000kgs
Technical of Gas cylinder shot blasting machine
4. Abrasive Recycle & Purify system:
- Abrasive collect and transport to elevator via screw conveyor;
- The elevator lifts the abrasive to the separator;
- Bucket made of foundry casting;
- Tension device prevents belt slide;
- Separator adopts DISA & Pangborn technology;
- 3-class of separating abrasive;
- Efficient reach of 99.5%
- Abrasive hopper for abrasive accumulate;
- Electro-Magnetic valve control of abrasive flow;
5. Dust Collecting system:
- Cartridge type of dust collector;
- The efficient reach of 99.9%;
- Very easy of replacing of cartridge filters;
- Silencer to minimize of noise;
- Maintenance platform;
6. Electrical Control system:
- Safety interlock for operation;
- IP65 protection for control cabinet;
- Air conditioning;
- 230V/3ph/60Hz or 380V/3ph/50Hz cycle electrics
- PLC / HMI (touch screen control)
- Abrasive level indicator
- Automatic Replenisher
- Loader and/or Take away conveyor
- Pneumatic unload flip gates