Shot blasting machine for tubes, pipes and tanks internal surface
The continuous shot blasting machine for pipes and tubes internal surface designed to inner of tube/pipe, round bars, round sections, gas steel bottles, and other cylindrical elements external surfaces treat tubes and cylindrical workpieces (cylinders, tanks, etc.) of various diameters and lengths at various transport speeds in a continuous process.
Featuring a pass-through arrangement, the shot blasting machine for tubes inner surface is equipped with a motor-variable-frequency-driven inverted through the tube shot blasting machine on a conical cylindrical conveyor or on a conveyor while rotating around rollers’ longitudinal axis, which is a condition for evenly blasted surface standard.
Standard equipment includes PLC, HMI display, automatic or manual mode, automatic start-up of shot wheels, working-hour time counter, roller conveyor variable frequency drive (VFD), etc.
Features of Shot Blasting Machine:
- Automatic PLC control, save labor cost
- Perfect for finishing uniform surface cleaning
- Continuously feed for pipes, tubes, cylinders, etc.
- No pollution for the environmental protection
Characteristics of Shot Blasting Machine for pipes internal surface:
1. High efficient of Shot wheel Turbines
- Compact shell structure, longer lifespan of blades, lower maintenance;
- Upgraded wearing-resistance with low working noise & vibration;
- High-speed blasting capacity with more recycle abrasive using;
- Optimal blasting angle, velocity and energy-saving;
- 360 degrees of coverage or lower postion shot turbines installed;
- VFD (Variable Frequent Drive) for motor to adjust of the shot projectile capacity;
2. High-efficient sand blasting system:
- The shot blast pot ues mix the maximizes abrasive capacity with compressed air, allowing for longer refill intervals and substantially lower maintenance costs.
- To save operating costs and space, the blast pot can be connected to up to 4 nozzles, thereby reducing investment costs.
- The blast pot can be monitored in real time through the user HMI interface.
- The use of dual-chamber pressure vessels and automatic valve control ensures continuous blasting and ensures the highest operating efficiency of any blast cleaning process.
3. Pipes conveying system:
- The roller conveyors with mangeness liners for longer lifespan;
- Horizontal continuously rollers for the multi low-diameter pipes displayed at the same time;
- Screw rollers for big-diameter pipes, one piece per time;
- Bearing support with the labyrinth shape prevents leaking of the steel media;
- Standard capacity is 1,000kgs per meter;
- VFD (Variable Frequent Drive) for motor to adjust of the input & output feed speed;
Technical of Inner-Pipes shot blasting machine:
4. Abrasive Recycle & Purify system:
- Abrasive collect and transport to elevator via screw conveyor;
- The elevator lifts the abrasive to the separator;
- Bucket made of foundry casting;
- Tension device prevents belt slide;
- Separator adopts DISA & Pangborn technology;
- 3-class of separating abrasive;
- Efficient reach of 99.5%
- Abrasive hopper for abrasive accumulate;
- Electro-Magnetic valve control of abrasive flow;
5. Dust Collecting system:
- Cartridge type of dust collector;
- The efficient reach of 99.9%;
- Very easy of replacing of cartridge filters;
- Silencer to minimize of noise;
- Maintenance platform;
6. Electrical Control system:
- Safety interlock for operation;
- IP65 protection for control cabinet;
- Air conditioning;
- 230V/3ph/60Hz or 380V/3ph/50Hz cycle electrics;
- PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) for automatic process;
- HMI (Human-Machine-Interface) for touch screen control;
- Variable blasting speed in continuous flow blasting machines;
- Dust collector with sound silencer;
- Pneumatic unload flip gates;