Roller conveyor shot blasting machine is suitable for large, regular and irregular shapes, and large batches of workpieces. Including steel plates, steel sections, structural parts, cranes, iron towers, square tubes, round tubes, etc. Cleaning for machinery manufacturing, steel, shipbuilding, steel structure and other manufacturing industries is an ideal treatment method: the workpiece is completely free of rust, scale, dirt and pollution, etc., strengthening the surface of the workpiece and other prefabrication processes, reducing the consumption of cutting and processing tools, To ensure better cutting quality (plasma, oxygen fuel or laser), in addition to keeping the factory clean, it is convenient for subsequent painting, spraying and other processes.
The roller conveyor type shot blasting machine is designed according to the material, shape, size, process characteristics of the customer’s parts, the required productivity and the shot blasting effect.
If the customer does not specify in detail, most of the machine design is based on anti-rust grade B (ISO8501-1 document) and sandblasting effect Sa2 1/2 (ISO8501-1 document).
(1) Good versatility, and can be perfectly matched with subsequent processes, such as sandblasting room, spray painting and plastic spraying, correction and pressing, etc.;
(2) According to the requirements of workload and cleaning effect, generally multiple shot blasting devices are configured, and the user’s workload needs, the shot blasting device can be opened flexibly.
(3) Derusting grade is above Sa 21/2 grade.
(4) Save labor. The only place that requires labor is to operate the electric control cabinet and load and unload materials.
(5.) The shot blasting chamber is in a closed and semi-closed state, which is environmentally friendly and pollution-free.
(1) This machine adopts manual feeding, roller conveyor type enters the shot blasting room, and after cleaning, it is transported to the discharge port, manually unloaded or enters the follow-up procedure.
(2) The three-dimensional simulation design of multiple shot blasters can clean the workpiece in all directions without dead ends.
(3) The cleaned steel shot enters the bottom screw conveying system, and then is lifted by the elevator to the separator to separate the dust from the steel shot. After the dust enters the dust removal system for centralized treatment, the impurities enter the filter screen, and the good steel shot flows into the thrower. Pillware continues to be used.
(4) Every time the shot blasting machine is turned on, it is necessary to check the status of the equipment and make a record; regularly maintain it in accordance with the maintenance table.
(1) Shot blasting machine: belt-type shot blasting machine is mainly used, with stable structure, and the main power is 7.5kw, 15kw, 30kw, etc.
(2) Conveyor roller conveyor: It is divided into the conveyor roller conveyor in the shot blasting chamber and the conveyor roller conveyor in the loading and unloading section. Shot blasting indoor raceway jacket adopts high chromium wear-resistant jacket and limit ring: high chromium wear-resistant jacket is used to protect the raceway and withstand the impact of projectiles. The limit ring can make the workpiece run at a predetermined position to prevent deviation and cause accidents. The reducer adopts stepless speed change and the speed is adjustable.
(3) Bucket elevator: It is mainly a separator that transports steel shots from the bottom to the top.
(4) Separator: Separate steel shot and dust
(5) Abrasive conveyor: Each gate is equipped with a gate to facilitate the maintenance of each shot blasting device; the opening of the gate can adjust the projectile flow.
(6) Shot blasting room: divided into main shot blasting room and auxiliary room: the main cleaning room is lined with ZGMn13 wear-resistant protective plate to increase the service life; the auxiliary room is mainly to prevent steel shot from spilling.
(7) Blowing and sweeping device: This device uses a high-pressure fan and a rolling sweeping mechanism to blow and clean the projectiles remaining on the surface of the workpiece.
(8) Input and output sealing: The import and export sealing device of the workpiece is made of rubber sheet.
(9) Dust collector system: bag dust collector and filter cartridge dust collector:
(10) Motor and reducer.
(11) Electricity and control: The electric control system adopts PLC control to control the whole machine.