With the globalization of industry progress to Industry 4.0, companies have increasingly higher requirements for product quality and technology. Shot blasting machines types are aimed at cleaning metal surfaces and strengthening (peening) workpieces: for improving metal materials and optimizing surface painting, the spraying process plays an important role. effect.
The quality of shot blasting equipment is directly related to product quality, work efficiency and cost. So, how do choose the right shot blasting machine?
Introduction of shot blasting machines types:
- Crawler or Tumble type shot blasting machine: high-strength wear-resistant rubber track or manganese steel track loading and unloading workpieces, using high-speed rotating impellers to run projectiles to the workpieces in the interior to achieve cleaning. It is suitable for sand cleaning, rust removal, descaling and surface strengthening of small castings, forgings, stamping parts, gears, bearings, springs and other workpieces, and cleaning and strengthening parts that are not afraid of collisions.
- Hook type shot blasting machine: It is divided into single hook and double hook. One or two hooks load and unload the workpiece alternately into the cleaning room after running, and use the shot blasting machine to blast diameter 0.2~0.8mm projectiles to the workpiece. Surface, make the surface of the workpiece reach a certain roughness, make the workpiece beautiful, or change the compressive stress of the workpiece to increase the life. It is usually used in the surface treatment of various medium and large castings, forgings, weldments, and heat-treated parts, including fragile and irregularly shaped workpieces.
- Hooks-pass-through shot blasting machine: The hook-pass-through shot blasting machine is used to clean large structural parts and castings with a single weight of more than 2 tons or a length of more than 3m, such as booms, sticks, etc. of excavators, tower cranes in the construction industry.
- Catenary monorail hooks shot blasting machine: generally used for batch shot blasting of small iron castings, steel castings, forgings and stampings, especially suitable for cleaning forgings and castings to remove rust, oxide scale and other dirt on the surface of the workpiece Contamination makes the surface of the workpiece appear metallic, eliminates the internal stress of the workpiece, improves the fatigue resistance of the workpiece, increases the adhesion of the paint film when the workpiece is painted, and finally achieves the purpose of improving the surface and internal quality of the workpiece.
- Rotary table shot blasting machine: The surface of the workpiece is hit by a uniform steel shot through the frequency conversion shot blasting machine, and the coverage of the steel shot on the surface reaches more than 98% to achieve the strengthening effect. It is mainly suitable for mass production of surface cleaning of small and medium-sized workpieces. The equipment of this specification is suitable for engine connecting rods, gears, diaphragm springs, etc. It is widely used in casting and automobile manufacturing, especially for cleaning and strengthening parts that are afraid of collisions.
- Trolley type shot blasting machine: After the trolley carrying large workpieces is driven into the shot blasting room, the gate of the shot blasting chamber body is closed to perform shot blasting to clean the workpieces. The trolley can make a rotary motion during shot blasting, or the car can also reciprocate automatically while rotating. It is mainly used for shot blasting cleaning of various super large castings and forging structural parts.
- Roller-through shot blasting machine: It is widely used, suitable for regular or irregular stress relief and surface removal of steel plates, section steels, steel pipes, metal structure weldments, steel products, railway vehicles, construction machinery, bridge manufacturing, etc. rust.
- Steel pipe inner and outer wall shot blasting machine: a shot blasting equipment that integrates the inner and outer walls of the steel pipe. The workpiece is conveyed by the inclined V-roller, and the outer wall is shot blasted. The inner wall is sand blasted according to the pipe diameter to remove the surface of the workpiece. The sticky sand, rust, oxide scale, dirt, etc. on the surface make the surface of the workpiece appear metallic, eliminate the internal stress of the pipes, improve the fatigue resistance of the pipes, and achieve the purpose of improving the surface and internal quality of the pipes, and finally improve the mechanical products and metal profiles The anti-corrosion ability of the steel and improve the fatigue resistance of the steel, extend its service life, optimize the state of the surface of the steel, and achieve the purpose of complete cleaning.
- Wire and Bars shot blasting machine: mainly used for cleaning and strengthening the surface of small round steel and wire. This series of equipment is centrally arranged shot blasting devices on the top surface of the shot blasting cleaning room, using oblique V-shaped rollers to transport the workpieces, and the bars are selected while moving forward, with uniform cleaning effect, the entire equipment is compact, easy to maintain, and can be customized according to user requirements Equipped with advantages such as automatic loading and unloading mechanism.
- Wire-Mesh belt shot blasting machine: It can be used for surface shot blasting of thin-walled castings, thin-walled and fragile iron or aluminum alloy castings, ceramics, and other small parts; it can also be used for shot blasting strengthening of mechanical parts.
- Steel plate/profile pretreatment line: The steel pretreatment line process refers to the process of surface shot blasting, rust removal and curing of steel before processing and a layer of protective primer. The pretreatment of steel can improve the corrosion resistance of mechanical products and metal components, improve the fatigue resistance of the steel plate, and prolong its service life; at the same time, it can also optimize the production state of the steel surface, which is conducive to CNC cutting machine blanking and precision blanking.
We are a metal surface treatment company integrating design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning, and after-sales service has always insisted on continuous improvement of quality and continuous research and development of new products and is committed to better quality and cost-effective products. Serving customers, providing customers with one-stop solutions for purchase/customization, after-sales, service, and installation. After years of development, it has become a leader in the industry and has been well received by new and old customers.
In the future, we will continue to focus on technological innovation, continuously upgrade products and services, and create smart and efficient industrial-grade working methods for customers.
Thanks for your blog, nice to read. Do not stop.